Species with data from:
Dreher, J.G.; Rouseff, R.L.; Naim, M., GC-olfactometric characterization of aroma volatiles from the thermal degradation of thiamin in model orange juice, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2003, 51, 10, 3097-3102, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf034023j .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pentanol (C5H12O)
- 2-Methyl-3-furanthiol (C5H6OS)
- 3(2H)-Thiophenone, dihydro-2-methyl- (C5H8OS)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-thienyl)- (C6H6OS)
- 5-Methyl-2-thiophenecarboxaldehyde (C6H6OS)
- Thiazole, 4,5-dimethyl- (C5H7NS)
- 2-methyl-3-(methyldithio)furan (C6H8OS2)
- bis(2-methyl-3-furyl) disulfide (C9H8O2S2)
- 3-Thiophenethiol (C4H4S2)