Species with data from:
Jayasekara, T.K.; Stevenson, P.C.; Belmain, S.R.; Farman, D.I.; Hall, D.R., Identification of methyl salicylate as the principal volatile component in the methanol extract of root bark of Securidaca longepedunculata Fers, J. Mass Spectrom., 2002, 37, 6, 577-580, https://doi.org/10.1002/jms.314 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl salicylate (C8H8O3)
- Methylparaben (C8H8O3)
- Benzoic acid, 3-hydroxy-, methyl ester (C8H8O3)
- Methyl 4-methoxysalicylate (C9H10O4)
- Methyl 6-hydroxy-o-anisate (C9H10O4)
- Benzoic acid, 2-hydroxy-3-methoxy-, methyl ester (C9H10O4)
- 2-Hydroxy-5-methoxybenzoic acid methyl ester (C9H10O4)
- Methyl 2,6-dihydroxy-4-methylbenzoate (C9H10O4)
- Benzyl 2-hydroxy-6-methoxybenzoate (C15H14O4)