NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bofdanov, B.; McMahon, T.B., Structures, Thermochemistry, and Infrared Spectra of Chloride Ion-Fluorinated Acetone Complexes and Neutral Fluorinated Acetones in the Gas Phase: Experiment and Theory, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2002, 219, 3, 593-613, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-3806(02)00745-5 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- 2-Propanone, 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoro- (C3F6O)
- 2-Propanone, 1,1,1-trifluoro- (C3H3F3O)
- 2-Propanone, 1-fluoro- (C3H5FO)
- Chlorine anion (Cl-)
- 2-Propanone, 1,1,1,3,3-pentafluoro- (C3HF5O)
- CF3COCF2H..Cl anion (C3HClF5O-)
- MeCOCF3..Cl anion (C3H3ClF3O-)
- MeCOCH2F..Cl anion (C3H5ClFO-)
- (CF3)2CO..Cl anion (C3ClF6O-)
- Me2CO..Cl anion (C3H6ClO-)