Species with data from:
Soderstrom, M.; White, E.; Abis, L.; Sliwakowski, M., Summary report of the eight meeting of the validation group for the updating of the central OPCW analytical database, 28-29 November 2000, CS-2001-2242, Verification Division S/239/2001, 2001, 14.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl stearate (C19H38O2)
- Dibenzothiophene (C12H8S)
- Phenol, 2,6-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Benzene, hexachloro- (C6Cl6)
- Tributyl phosphate (C12H27O4P)
- Malathion (C10H19O6PS2)
- Soman (C7H16FO2P)
- Phosphoric acid, trimethyl ester (C3H9O4P)
- 2-Methylcyclosarin (C8H16FO2P)
- 2-Butyl methylphosphonofluoridate (C5H12FO2P)
- 2-Methylcyclohexyl methylphosphonofluoridate, diastereomer # 1 (C8H16FO2P)
- sec-Butyl methylphosphonofluoridate, diastereomer # 1 (C5H12FO2P)