Species with data from:
Serot, T.; Prost, C.; Visan, L.; Burcea, M., Identification of the main odor-active compounds in musts from French and Romanian hybrids by three olfactometric methods, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001, 49, 4, 1909-1914, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0012291 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- Benzeneacetaldehyde (C8H8O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (Z)- (C6H12O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- 1-Octen-3-one (C8H14O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (E)- (C6H12O)
- Butanoic acid, 3-hydroxy-, ethyl ester (C6H12O3)
- trans,cis-2,6-Nonadien-1-ol (C9H16O)
- (E)-3-hexenal (C6H10O)
- 3-Cyclohexene-1-methanethiol, α,α,4-trimethyl- (C10H18S)