Species with data from:
Sayyah, M.; Kamalinejad, M.; Hidage, R.B.; Rustaiyan, A., Antiepileptic potential and composition of the fruit essential oil of Ferula Gummosa boiss., 2001, retrieved from http://ibj.pasteur.ac.ir/ibj11/sayyah.htm.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «alpha»-Pinene (C10H16)
- «beta»-Pinene (C10H16)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,5,6,8a-hexahydro-4,7-dimethyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1S-cis)- (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, 4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Camphene (C10H16)
- Germacrene D (C15H24)
- «alpha»-Phellandrene (C10H16)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hex-2-ene, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- «alpha»-Muurolene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Phellandrene (C10H16)
- 3-Carene (C10H16)
- «alpha»-Cubebene (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.1]hept-2-ene-2-carboxaldehyde, 6,6-dimethyl- (C10H14O)
- Cyclohexene, 6-ethenyl-6-methyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-3-(1-methylethylidene)-, (S)- (C15H24)