Species with data from:
Kumazawa, K.; Masuda, H., Change in the flavor of black tea drink during heat processing, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001, 49, 7, 3304-3309, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf001323h .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butanal, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- 2-Buten-1-one, 1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-, (E)- (C13H18O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- 2-Methoxy-4-vinylphenol (C9H10O2)
- Indole (C8H7N)
- Dihydro-3-(2H)-thiophenone (C4H6OS)