Species with data from:
Escalona, H.; Birkmyre, L.; Piggott, J.R.; Paterson, A., Relationship between sensory perception volatile and phenolic components in commercial Spanish red wines from different regions, J. Inst. Brew., 2001, 107, 3, 157-166, https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2050-0416.2001.tb00087.x .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Octanoic acid (C8H16O2)
- Octanoic acid, ethyl ester (C10H20O2)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate (C7H14O2)
- n-Decanoic acid (C10H20O2)
- Decanoic acid, ethyl ester (C12H24O2)
- Butanedioic acid, diethyl ester (C8H14O4)
- Propanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-, ethyl ester (C5H10O3)