Species with data from:
Cooke, K.M.; Hassoun, S.; Sanders, S.M.; Pilling, M.J., Identification and quantification of volatile organic compounds found in a eucalyptus forest during FIELDVOC'94 in Portugal, Chemosphere Global Change Science, 2001, 3, 3, 249-257, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1465-9972(01)00008-3 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- 1-Octene (C8H16)
- Cyclopentane, methyl- (C6H12)
- Hexane, 2-methyl- (C7H16)
- Heptane, 2-methyl- (C8H18)
- Hexane, 3-methyl- (C7H16)
- Methyl Isobutyl Ketone (C6H12O)
- Tetrachloroethylene (C2Cl4)
- Ethane, 1,1,1-trichloro- (C2H3Cl3)