Species with data from:
zu Reckendorf, R.M., Phenyl-substituted polycyclic aromatic compounds as intermediate products during pyrolitic reactions involving coal tars, pitches and related materials, Chromatographia, 2000, 52, 1/2, 67-76, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02490795 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triphenylene (C18H12)
- Benzo[b]naphtho[2,1-d]thiophene (C16H10S)
- Benzo[b]naphtho[1,2-d]thiophene (C16H10S)
- Benzo[b]naphtho[2,3-d]thiophene (C16H10S)
- Benz(a)anthracene-7,12-dione (C18H10O2)
- Chryseno[4,5-bcd]thiophene (C18H10S)
- Triphenyleno[4,5-bcd]thiophene (C18H10S)
- 6-Oxa-12-thia-indeno[1,2-b]fluorene (C18H10OS)
- Triphenyleno[1,12-bcd]furan (C18H10O)
- 2-Phenyldibenzothiophene (C18H12S)
- 3-Phenyldibenzothiophene (C18H12S)
- 1-Phenyldibenzothiophene (C18H12S)
- 4-Phenyldibenzothiophene (C18H12S)
- 1-Phenyldibenzofuran (C18H12O)
- 3-Phenyldibenzofuran (C18H12O)
- 4-Phenyldibenzofuran (C18H12O)