NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Kurbatova, S.V.; Yashkin, S.N.; Moiseev, I.K.; Zemtsova, M.N., A study of the cell effect for adamantane derivatives by gas-liquid chromatography, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1999, 73, 9, 1486-1489.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Adamantane (C10H16)
- Amantadine (C10H17N)
- Tricyclo(188.8.131.52(3,7))decan-2-amine (C10H17N)
- 2-Adamantylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C12H21N)
- 1-N-methylaminoadamantane (C11H19N)
- 1-Adamantanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C12H21N)
- 2-N-methylaminoadamantane (C11H19N)