Species with data from:
Hernandes, N.N.; Vargas-Arispuro, I.; Sanz, I.; Adelantado, M.; Primo-Yufera, E., Electroantennogram activity and attraction assay of Ceratitis capitata to aiborne volatiles from peach at three ripeness stages, The Southwestern entomologist, 1999, 24, 2, 133-142.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Octanoic acid, ethyl ester (C10H20O2)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C10H12)
- Benzene, 1,3-diethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2-diethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,3,5-triethyl- (C12H18)
- Ethanone, 1-(4-ethylphenyl)- (C10H12O)
- 4-Decenoic acid, ethyl ester, (Z)- (C12H22O2)
- m-Ethylacetophenone (C10H12O)
- Benzoic acid, 2-ethyl, ethyl ester (C11H14O2)
- 3-Ethyl-5-methylbenzyl alcohol (C10H14O)
- 2'-Ethylacetophenone (C10H12O)
- 1(10)-Aristolene (C15H24)