Species with data from:
Forney, C.F.; Jordan, M.A., Induction of volatile compounds in broccoli by postharvest hot-water dips, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1998, 46, 12, 5295-5301, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf980443a .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- 1-Hexanol (C6H14O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (Z)- (C6H12O)
- 2-Hexenal, (E)- (C6H10O)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- 1-Propanol (C3H8O)
- Acetic acid, hexyl ester (C8H16O2)
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- 2-Hexen-1-ol, (E)- (C6H12O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, acetate, (Z)- (C8H14O2)
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O)
- Dimethyl sulfide (C2H6S)
- 2-Hexen-1-ol, acetate, (E)- (C8H14O2)
- Thiocyanic acid, methyl ester (C2H3NS)