Species with data from:
Emery, R.J.N.; Leport, L.; Barton, J.E.; Turner, N.C.; Atkins, C.A., Cis-Isomers of cytokinins predominate in chickpea seeds throughout their development, Plant Physiol., 1998, 117, 4, 1515-1523, https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.117.4.1515 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- trans-Zeatin riboside, permethylated (C20H31N5O5)
- [2H3]Dihydrozeatin nucleotide, permethylated (C19H31N5O4)
- Trimethylzeatin (C13H19N5O)
- [2H6]Isopentenyladenine nucleotide, permethylated (C18H27N5O3)
- cis-Zeatin riboside, permethylated (C20H31N5O5)
- Dihydrozeatin, permethylated (C13H21N5O)
- Isopentenyladenine, permethylated (C12H17N5)
- cis-Zeatin, permethylated (C13H19N5O)
- [2H6]Isopentenyladenine, permethylated (C12H17N5)