NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Menut, C.; Lamaty, G.; Weyerstahl, P.; Marschall, H.; Seelmann, I.; Amvam Zollo, P.H., Aromatic plants of tropical central Africa. Part XXXI. Tricyclic sesquiterpenes from the root essential oil of Echinops giganteus var. lelyi C. D. Adams, Flavour Fragr. J., 1997, 12, 6, 415-421, https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1026(199711/12)12:6<415::AID-FFJ666>3.0.CO;2-T .
18 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- Humulene (C15H24)
- Caryophyllene oxide (C15H24O)
- (1R,3E,7E,11R)-1,5,5,8-Tetramethyl-12-oxabicyclo[9.1.0]dodeca-3,7-diene (C15H24O)
- (1R,3aS,5aS,8aR)-1,3a,4,5a-Tetramethyl-1,2,3,3a,5a,6,7,8-octahydrocyclopenta[c]pentalene (C15H24)
- β-Isocomene (C15H24)
- Modephene (C15H24)
- 7-epi-Silphiperfol-5-ene (C15H24)
- Presilphiperfol-7-ene (C15H24)
- Silphiperfol-6-ene (C15H24)
- Silphiperfol-6-en-5-one (C15H22O)
- Presilphiperfolan-8-ol (C15H26O)
- Silphiperfol-5-ene (C15H24)
- Silphiperfolan-7β-ol (C15H26O)
- Silphiperfolan-6-ol III (C15H26O)
- Silphiperfolan-6-ol II (C15H26O)
- Silphiperfolan-6-ol IV (C15H26O)
- Silphiperfolan-6-ol I (C15H26O)