Species with data from:
Elvebak, L.E., II; Wittmeyer, P.; Gray, G.R., Authentic standards for the reductive-cleavage method. The positional isomers of partially methylated and acetylated or benzoylated 1,5-anhydro-L-rhamnitol, Carbohyd. Res., 1997, 299, 3, 151-158, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-6215(97)00008-6 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,5-Anhydro-l-rhamnitol triacetate (C12H18O7)
- 2-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-3,4-di-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C10H18O5)
- 2,4-Di-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-3-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C11H18O6)
- 4-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-2,3-di-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C10H18O5)
- 3,4-Di-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-2-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C11H18O6)
- 3-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-2,4-di-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C10H18O5)
- 2,3-Di-O-acetyl-1,5-Anhydro-4-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C11H18O6)
- 1,5-Anhydro-2,3,4-tri-O-methyl-L-rhamnitol (C9H18O4)