Species with data from:
Climent, M.J.; Miranda, M.A., Gas chromatographic - mass spectrometric study of photodegradation of carbamate pesticides, J. Chromatogr. A, 1996, 738, 2, 225-231, https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9673(96)00084-2 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenol, 2-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 2-(1-methylethyl)- (C9H12O)
- p-Hydroxybiphenyl (C12H10O)
- Carbofuran (C12H15NO3)
- Carbamic acid, methyl, butyl ester (C6H13NO2)
- 7-Benzofuranol, 2,3-dihydro-2,2-dimethyl- (C10H12O2)
- 2-Methylphenyl-N-methylcarbamate (C9H11NO2)
- Phenol, 2-[(ethylthio)methyl]- (C9H12OS)
- Benzamide, 4-hydroxy, 2-(1-methylethyl), N,6-dimethyl (C12H17NO2)
- Benzamide, 2-hydroxy, 4-(1-methylethyl), N,5-dimethyl (C12H17NO2)
- Benzamide, 2-hydroxy, 3-(1-methylethyl), N-methyl (C11H15NO2)
- Benzamide, 4-hydroxy, 3-(1-methylethyl), N-methyl (C11H15NO2)
- Pyrimidin-4-ol, 2-dimethylamino, 5,6-dimethyl (C8H13N3O)
- 1,3-Benzodioxol-4-ol, 2,2-dimethyl (C9H10O3)