Species with data from:
Jelen H.H.; Mirocha C.J.; Wasowicz E.; Kaminski E., Production of volatile sesquiterpenes by Fusarium sambucinum strans with different abilities to synthesize trichlothecenes, Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 1995, 61, 11, 3815-3820.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «beta»-Bisabolene (C15H24)
- «alpha»-Farnesene (C15H24)
- Benzene, 1-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-4-methyl- (C15H22)
- Longifolene (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[7.2.0]undec-4-ene, 4,11,11-trimethyl-8-methylene-,[1R-(1R*,4Z,9S*)]- (C15H24)
- 1,6,10-Dodecatriene, 7,11-dimethyl-3-methylene- (C15H24)
- 1H-Benzocycloheptene, 2,4a,5,6,7,8-hexahydro-3,5,5,9-tetramethyl-, (R)- (C15H24)
- Spiro[5.5]undec-2-ene, 3,7,7-trimethyl-11-methylene-, (-)- (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 2-methyl-3-methylene-2-(4-methyl-3-pentenyl)-, (1S-exo)- (C15H24)
- Spiro[4.5]dec-7-ene, 1,8-dimethyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-, [1S-(1«alpha»,4«beta»,5«alpha»)]- (C15H24)
- Cyclohexane, 1-ethenyl-1-methyl-2-(1-methylethenyl)-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C15H24)
- Trichodiene (C15H24)