Species with data from:
Amrani-Hemaimi, M.; Cerny, C.; Fay, L.B., Mechanisms of formation of alkylpyrazines in the Maillard reaction, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1995, 43, 11, 2818-2822, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00059a009 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-5-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-6-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-diethyl-5-methyl- (C9H14N2)
- Pyrazine, 3,5-diethyl-2-methyl- (C9H14N2)