Species with data from:
Steullet, P.; Guerin, P.M., Identification of vertebrate volatiles stimulating olfactory receptors on tarsus I of the tick Amblyomma variegatum fabricus (Ixodidae). I. Receptors within the Haller's organ capsule, J. Comp. Physiol. A, 1994, 174, 1, 27-38, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00192003 .
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- Nonanal (C9H18O)
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Heptanal (C7H14O)
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Benzaldehyde, 2-hydroxy- (C7H6O2)
- 2-Heptenal (C7H12O)
- Benzaldehyde, 4-methyl- (C8H8O)
- Benzaldehyde, 2-methyl- (C8H8O)
- Benzaldehyde, 3-methyl- (C8H8O)