Species with data from:
Stashenko, H.; Macku, C.; Shibamato, T., Monitoring volatile chemicals formed from must during yeast fermentation, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1992, 40, 11, 2257-2259, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00023a040 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- 1-Pentanol (C5H12O)
- Butanoic acid, ethyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- Octanoic acid, ethyl ester (C10H20O2)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate (C7H14O2)
- Propanoic acid, ethyl ester (C5H10O2)
- n-Propyl acetate (C5H10O2)
- Isobutyl acetate (C6H12O2)
- Methyl thiolacetate (C3H6OS)