NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Meot-Ner (Mautner), M., Intermolecular Forces in Organic Clusters, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1992, 114, 9, 3312, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00035a024 .
24 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pentanol (C5H12O)
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- 1-Propanol (C3H8O)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- Water (H2O)
- Propylamine (C3H9N)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- EtO anion (C2H5O-)
- HCNH+ (CH2N+)
- CH2OH+ (CH3O+)
- Dimethyl amine, protonated (C2H8N+)
- Trimethylamine, protonated (C3H10N+)
- 1-Propanamine, protonated (C3H10N+)
- Methyl alcohol, protonated (CH5O+)
- Acetic acid, protonated (C2H5O+)
- 1-Pentanol, protonated (C5H13O+)
- 1-Propanol, protonated (C3H9O+)
- Methylamine, protonated (CH6N+)
- Pyridine, protonated (C5H6N+)