NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Grundschober, F., The identification of individual components in flavourings and flavoured foods, Z. Lebensm. Unters. Forsch., 1991, 192, 6, 530-534, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01202508 .
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Octanal (C8H16O)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- Methyl salicylate (C8H8O3)
- Linalyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- Undecanal (C11H22O)
- Decanoic acid, ethyl ester (C12H24O2)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-3-one, 4-methyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-, [1S-(1«alpha»,4«beta»,5«alpha»)]- (C10H16O)
- Thujone (C10H16O)
- Anethole (C10H12O)
- Pulegone (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«beta»,5«alpha»)- (C10H20O)
- Heptanoic acid, ethyl ester (C9H18O2)
- 2(3H)-Furanone, 5-ethyldihydro- (C6H10O2)
- Safrole (C10H10O2)
- «gamma»-Dodecalactone (C12H22O2)
- Methyl anthranilate (C8H9NO2)
- Coumarin (C9H6O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl-, 3-methylbutyl ester (C10H20O2)
- «beta»-Asarone (C12H16O3)