Species with data from:
Kindermann, M.K.; Poppek, R.; Rademacher, P.; Fub, A.; Quast, H., Gas-phase thermolysis of 4-substituted 3,5-dihydro-3,3,5,5-tetramethyl-4H-pyrazoles studied by photoelectron spectroscopy and flash vacuum pyrolysis, Chem. Ber., 1990, 123, 1161.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pyrazoline, 3,3,5,5-tetramethyl-4-methylene- (C8H14N2)
- Cyclopropane, tetramethylmethylene- (C8H14)
- Thiirane, 2,2-dimethyl-3-(1-methylethylidene)- (C7H12S)
- 3,5-Dihydro-4-(methylimino)-4H-pyrazole, 3,3,5,5-tetramethyl- (C8H15N3)
- Cyclopropane, 1,1-dimethyl-2-(1-methylethenyl)- (C8H14)
- 3,5-Dihydro-4H-pyrazole-4-thione-3,5-tetramethyl- (C7H12N2S)