Species with data from:
Karpenko, N.A.; Gutner, N.M.; Ryadnenko, V.L.; Timofeeva, V.I., Enthalpy of combustion and formation of some derivative of urea and symmetric triazine, J. Appl. Chem. USSR, 1990, 63, 204-206.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methylene-bis(N,N-dimethylurea) (C7H16N4O2)
- 5,5'-Methylene-bis(2-keto-1,3-dimethyltetrahydro-1,3,5-triazine (C11H22N6O2)
- tetrahydro-5-(2-hydroxyethyl)-1,3,5-triazin-2(1H)-one (C5H11N3O2)
- 1,3,5,7-Tetramethyltetrahydro-2,6(1H,3H)-1,3,5,7-tetrazocine-2,6-dione (C8H16N4O2)