Species with data from:
Zenkevich, I.G.; Tsibulskaya, I.A., Influence of Relative Amounts of Mixture Components on the Precision of Measurements of Gas Chromatographic Retention Indices, Zh. Anal. Khim. (Rus.), 1989, 44, 1, 90-96.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Benzene, chloro- (C6H5Cl)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-4-methyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, nitro- (C6H5NO2)
- 4-Heptanone, 2,6-dimethyl- (C9H18O)
- Octane, 1-bromo- (C8H17Br)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl-, nonyl ester (C13H26O2)