Species with data from:
Miller, R.L.; Bills, D.D.; Buttery, R.G., Volatile components from Barlett and Bradford pear leaves, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1989, 37, 6, 1476-1479, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00090a005 .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- β-Myrcene (C10H16)
- Humulene (C15H24)
- α-Copaene (C15H24)
- trans-β-Ocimene (C10H16)
- 1,3,6-Octatriene, 3,7-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C10H16)
- α-Cubebene (C15H24)
- (-)-β-Bourbonene (C15H24)
- α-Farnesene (C15H24)
- 1H-Cyclopenta[1,3]cyclopropa[1,2]benzene, octahydro-7-methyl-3-methylene-4-(1-methylethyl)-, [3aS-(3aα,3bβ,4β,7α,7aS*)]- (C15H24)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, acetate, (Z)- (C8H14O2)
- Furan, 3-(4-methyl-3-pentenyl)- (C10H14O)
- Calacorene (C15H20)