NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Samusenko, A.L.; Golovnya, R.V., Prediction of the retention indices of methyl pyridines and pyrazines in capillary gas chromatography based on the non-linear additivity of the sorption energy, Chromatographia, 1988, 25, 6, 531-535, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02324828 .
19 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene (C6H6)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyrazine, tetramethyl- (C8H12N2)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4,6-trimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)