Species with data from:
Dolecka, E.; Raczynska, E.D.; Drapala, T., Retention indices and basicity of N1N1-dimethyl-N2-phenylformamidines ortho-substituent effect, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 2:, 1988, 3, 257-260, https://doi.org/10.1039/p29880000257 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- o-Chloroaniline (C6H6ClN)
- o-Nitroaniline (C6H6N2O2)
- Phenol, o-amino- (C6H7NO)
- Benzenamine, 2-methoxy- (C7H9NO)
- Methanimidamide, N,N-dimethyl-N'-phenyl- (C9H12N2)
- Methanimidamide, N'-(2-chlorophenyl)-N,N-dimethyl- (C9H11ClN2)
- Methanimidamide, N'-(2-bromophenyl)-N,N-dimethyl- (C9H11BrN2)
- N1N1-dimethyl-N2-ortho-methoxy-phenylformamidine (C10H14N2O)
- N1N1-dimethyl-N2-ortho-hydroxyphenylformamidine (C9H12N2O)
- N1N1-dimethyl-N2-ortho-nitrophenylformamidine (C9H11N3O2)
- N1N1-dimethyl-N2-ortho-methylphenylformamidine (C10H14N2)