Species with data from:
Caceres-Alonso, M.; Costas, M.; Andreoli-Ball, L.; Patterson, D., Steric effects on the self-association of branched and cyclic alcohols in inert solvents. Apparent heat capacities of secondary and tertiary alcohols in hydrocarbons, Can. J. Chem., 1988, 66, 989-998.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Cyclohexanol (C6H12O)
- 3-Pentanol, 3-methyl- (C6H14O)
- 3-Pentanol, 3-ethyl- (C7H16O)
- 1-Octanol, 3,7-dimethyl- (C10H22O)
- Cyclohexanol, 1-methyl- (C7H14O)
- Cyclohexanol, 2-methyl- (C7H14O)
- 5-Decanol (C10H22O)
- 4-Heptanol, 4-propyl- (C10H22O)
- 5-Nonanol, 5-butyl- (C13H28O)