Species with data from:
Golovnya, R.V.; Samusenko, A.L.; Dmitriev, L.B., Behavior of methyl-substituted pyrazines and use of the principle of nonadditive change in the sorption energy for prediction of the retention indices in capillary gas chromatography, Zh. Anal. Khim., 1987, 42, 4, 558-563.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- Pyrazine, tetramethyl- (C8H12N2)