NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Durand, J.P.; Boscher, Y.; Petroff, N.; Berthelin, M., Automatic Gas Chromatographic Determination of Gasoline Components. Application to Octane Number Determination, J. Chromatogr., 1987, 395, 229-240, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)94113-5 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Cyclohexane, methyl- (C7H14)
- Pentane, 3-methyl- (C6H14)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-3-methyl- (C9H12)
- Nonane, 2-methyl- (C10H22)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Decane, 3-methyl- (C11H24)