Species with data from:
Rao, K.P.C.; Reddy, K.S. (see subram k), Excess volumes and excess isentropic compressibilities of binary mixtures of N. N. dimethylformamide with branched alcohols at 303.15K, Thermochim. Acta, 1985, 91, 321.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O)
- 2-Butanol (C4H10O)
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Formamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NO)