Species with data from:
Meot-Ner (Mautner), M.; Sieck, L.W., The Ionic Hydrogen Bond and Ion Solvation. 4. SH+ O and NH+ S Bonds. Correlations with Proton Affinity. Mutual Effects of Weak and Strong Ligands in Mixed Clusters, J. Phys. Chem., 1985, 89, 24, 5222, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100270a021 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl sulfide (C2H6S)
- Acetonitrile (C2H3N)
- Methanethiol (CH4S)
- Ethanethiol (C2H6S)
- Water (H2O)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Ethane, (methylthio)- (C3H8S)
- NH4+ (H4N+)
- Ethane, (methylthio)-, protonated (C3H9S+)
- Dipropyl sulfide, protonated (C6H15S+)
- Dimethyl sulfide, protonated (C2H7S+)
- 1-Propanethiol, protonated (C3H9S+)
- Methyl mercaptan, protonated (CH5S+)
- 2-Propanethiol, protonated (C3H9S+)
- Ethanethiol, protonated (C2H7S+)
- Methylamine, protonated (CH6N+)