NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Karabaev, M.; Saidov, A.A.; Abduzhaminov, T.P.; Kenisarin, M.M., Heat capacity and molecular kinetic processes of condensed phase acrylates and methacrylates, Izv. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Math., 1985, (6), 51-54.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl methacrylate (C5H8O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, butyl ester (C7H12O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, methyl ester (C4H6O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid (C3H4O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H6O2)
- n-Butyl methacrylate (C8H14O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, decyl ester (C14H26O2)
- 2-Ethylhexyl methacrylate (C12H22O2)
- Nonyl acrylate (C12H22O2)