Species with data from:
Draeger, J.A., The methylbenzenes II. Fundamental vibrational shifts, statistical thermodynamic functions, and properties of formation, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1985, 17, 263-275.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Mesitylene (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,3-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2,3,5-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2,3,4-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, pentamethyl- (C11H16)
- Benzene, hexamethyl- (C12H18)