NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Meot-Ner, (Mautner), The Ionic Hydrogen Bond. 4. Intramolecular and Multiple Bonds. Proton Affinities, Hydration and Complexes of Amides and Amino Acid Derivatives, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1984, 106, 2, 278, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00314a003 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Water (H2O)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Formamide (CH3NO)
- Acetamide, N-methyl- (C3H7NO)
- Methyl acetylglycinate (C5H9NO3)
- DL-Alanine, N-acetyl, methyl ester, protonated (C6H12NO3+)
- Acetamide, N,N-dimethyl-, protonated (C4H10NO+)
- Benzamide, N,N-dimethyl, protonated (C9H12NO+)
- Acetamide, N-methyl-, protonated (C3H8NO+)
- Trimethylamine, protonated (C3H10N+)
- 1,3-Diazine, protonated (C4H5N2+)
- Formamide, protonated (CH4NO+)
- L-Alanine, N-acetyl-, methyl ester (C6H11NO3)
- Methylamine, protonated (CH6N+)