Species with data from:
Khudobina, G.V.; Zenkevich, I.G., Chromato Mass Spectrometric Identification of Dimers in Recycled Styrene, VINITI, # 8039-84, 1984, 14.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- Benzeneacetaldehyde, «alpha»-methyl- (C9H10O)
- 1-Butene, 2,4-diphenyl (C16H16)
- Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-methyl-, methyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Benzene, 1,1'-(1,2-cyclobutanediyl)bis-, trans- (C16H16)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-phenyl- (C16H16)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-1-methyl-3-phenyl- (C16H16)
- Benzene, 1,1'-(3-methyl-1-propene-1,3-diyl)bis- (C16H16)
- Cyclobutane, 1,2-diphenyl, cis (C16H16)