Species with data from:
Baidin, V.N.; Domnin, I.N.; Prokhorenko, O.A.; Elbel, S.; de Meijere, A., Photoelectron spectra of phenyl substituted cyclopropene derivatives, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1984, 34, 103.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, (1-methyl-2-cyclopropen-1-yl)- (C10H10)
- 2-Cyclopropene-1-carboxylic acid, 2-methyl-3-(4-chlorophenyl)-, methyl ester (C12H11ClO2)
- 2-Cyclopropene-1-carboxylic acid, 2-methyl-3-phenyl-, methyl ester (C12H12O2)
- Cyclopropene,1,2-dimethyl-3-phenyl- (C11H12)
- 2-Cyclopropene-1-carboxylic acid, 2,3-diphenyl-, methyl ester (C17H14O2)