NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Boneva, St.; Papazova, D.; Dimov, N., Retention Indices of aromatic hydrocarbons on glass and metal capillary columns with stationary phase OV-101, Jahrb. Chem. Tech. Hochschule Burgas, 1983, 18, 143-148.
22 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Benzene, propyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- Benzene, n-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2,3-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C10H12)
- Benzene, tert-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Benzene, pentyl- (C11H16)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-, trans- (C10H18)
- Benzene, 1,3-diethyl- (C10H14)
- Indene (C9H8)
- Benzene, (2-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-, cis- (C10H18)