Species with data from:
Baroody, E.E., Heats of formation of propellant compounds (U), Rpt. NSWC-TR-83-250 by Naval Surface Weapons Center, Silver Spring, MD, 1983, 1-11.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,2-Propanediol, dinitrate (C3H6N2O6)
- Methanediamine, N,N'-dimethyl-N,N'-dinitro- (C3H8N4O4)
- Aniline, p-(2,3-epoxypropoxy)-N,N-bis(2,3-epoxypropyl)- (C15H19NO4)
- Butyronitrile, 4,4,4-trinitro- (C4H4N4O6)
- 4-Nitro-4-azapentanenitrile (C4H7N3O2)
- 4,4-Dinitropentanenitrile (C5H7N3O4)