NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Matvienko, N.M.; Kachurin, O.I.; Chekhuta, V.G., Kinetics and equilibrium of the transalkylation reaction of N-methylarylamines, Russ. Chem. Rev., 1982, 48, 42-45.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Aniline, N-methyl- (C7H9N)
- p-Chloroaniline (C6H6ClN)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy- (C7H9NO)
- [1,1'-Biphenyl]-4-amine (C12H11N)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl- (C9H13NO)
- Benzenamine, 4-chloro-N,N-dimethyl- (C8H10ClN)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy-N-methyl- (C8H11NO)
- Benzenamine, 4-chloro-N-methyl- (C7H8ClN)
- 4-(N-Methylamino)biphenyl (C13H13N)
- [1,1'-Biphenyl]-4-amine, N,N-dimethyl- (C14H15N)