Species with data from:
Chess, E.K.; Lapp, R.L.; Gross, M.L., The question of tautomerism of alkylnitrile and isonitrile radical cations, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1982, 17, 475.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetonitrile (C2H3N)
- Propanenitrile (C3H5N)
- Butanenitrile (C4H7N)
- Butanedinitrile (C4H4N2)
- Methyl isocyanide (C2H3N)
- Butanenitrile, 2-methyl- (C5H9N)
- Ethyl isocyanide (C3H5N)
- Propane, 1-isocyano- (C4H7N)
- Butanedinitrile, 2,3-bis(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16N2)
- Succinonitrile, isopropyl- (C7H10N2)