Species with data from:
Yu, C.; O'Donnell, T.J.; LeBreton, P.R., Ultraviolet photoelectron studies of volatile nucleoside models. Vertical ionization potential measurements of methylated uridine, thymidine, cytidine, and adenosine, J. Phys. Chem., 1981, 85, 3851.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Uracil (C4H4N2O2)
- N,N-Dimethyl-2',3',5'-tri-o-methylcytidine (C14H23N3O5)
- 3,5-Dimethyl-2',3',5'-tri-o-methyluridine (C14H22N2O6)
- 2',3',5'-Tri-o-methyladenosine (C13H19N5O4)
- 2',3',5'-Tri-o-methyluridine (C12H18N2O6)
- 2',3',5'-Tri-o-methylcytidine (C12H19N3O5)
- Tris(trimethylsilyl)-D-ribose (C14H34O5Si3)