Species with data from:
Palmer, M.H.; Simpson, I.; Wheeler, J.R., Gas phase tautomerism in the triazoles and tetrazoles: A study by photoelectron spectroscopy and ab initio molecular orbital calculations, Z. Naturforsch. A:, 1981, 36, 1246.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1H-1,2,4-Triazole (C2H3N3)
- 1H-Tetrazole (CH2N4)
- 1H-Tetrazole, 1-methyl- (C2H4N4)
- 2H-Tetrazole, 2-methyl- (C2H4N4)
- 1H-1,2,3-Triazole (C2H3N3)
- 2H-Tetrazole (CH2N4)
- 4H-1,2,4-Triazole, 4-methyl- (C3H5N3)
- 1-Methyl-1H-1,2,4-triazole (C3H5N3)
- 1-Methyl-1,2,3-triazole (C3H5N3)
- 2-Methyl-1,2,3-triazole (C3H5N3)