Species with data from:
Domelsmith, L.N.; Eaton, T.A.; Houk, K.N.; Anderson, G.M., III; Glennon, R.A.; Shulgin, A.T.; Castagnoli, N., Jr.; Kollman, P.A., Photoelectron spectra of psychotropic drugs. 6. Relationships between physical properties and pharmacological actions of amphetamine analogues, J. Med. Chem., 1981, 24, 1414.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzeneethanamine, 3,4-dimethoxy- (C10H15NO2)
- Benzeneethanamine,2,4,5-trimethoxy-«alpha»-methyl-(.+/-.)- (C12H19NO3)
- Benzeneethanamine, 2,5-dimethoxy-«alpha»-methyl- (C11H17NO2)
- 4-Methylthio-2-5-dimethoxyamphetamine (C12H19NO2S)
- 2,4-Dimethoxyamphetamine (C11H17NO2)
- Benzeneethanamine, 2,5-dimethoxy-«alpha»,4-dimethyl- (C12H19NO2)
- Brolamfetamine (C11H16BrNO2)
- Benzeneethanamine,2-methylthio-4,5-dimethoxy-«alpha»-methyl- (C12H19NO2S)
- Benzeneethanamine,2,4-dimethoxy-5-methylthio-«alpha»-methyl (C12H19NO2S)
- Benzeneethanamine,2-bromo-4,5-dimethoxy-«alpha»-methyl- (C11H16BrNO2)
- Benzeneethanamine-5-bromo-2,4-dimethoxy-«alpha»-methyl (C11H16BrNO2)
- 2,6-Dimethoxyamphetamine (C11H17NO2)
- Benzeneethanamine,4,5-dimethoxy-«alpha»,2-dimethyl- (C12H19NO2)
- Benzeneethanamine,2,4-dimethoxy-«alpha»,5-dimethyl- (C12H19NO2)
- 2,3-Dimethoxyamphetamine (C11H17NO2)