Species with data from:
Chattorpadhyay, S.; Findley, G.L.; McGlynn, S.P., Photoelectron spectroscopy of phosphites and phosphates, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1981, 24, 27.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethyl phosphate (C6H15O4P)
- Dimethyl methylphosphonate (C3H9O3P)
- Phosphoric acid, trimethyl ester (C3H9O4P)
- Phosphorus trichloride (Cl3P)
- Phosphorus oxychloride (Cl3OP)
- Trimethyl phosphite (C3H9O3P)
- Triethyl phosphite (C6H15O3P)
- Phosphorochloridothioic acid, O,O-diethyl ester (C4H10ClO2PS)
- Phosphorodithioic acid, O,O-diethyl ester (C4H11O2PS2)
- Phosphorochloridic acid, diethyl ester (C4H10ClO3P)