Species with data from:
Carnovale, F.; Gan, R.-H.; Peel, J.B.; Holmes, A.B., Photoelectron spectroscopic studies of some 2-azabicyclo[2.2.2]octan-5-one and Bicyclo[2.2.2]octanone derivatives, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 2, 1981, 7, 991.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]octanone (C8H12O)
- 2-Azabicyclo[2.2.2]octane-2-carboxylic acid, 5-oxo-, ethyl ester (C10H15NO3)
- 2-Azabicyclo[2.2.2]oct-5-ene-2-carboxylic acid, ethyl ester (C10H15NO2)
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]oct-5-en-2-one (C8H10O)
- ethyl quinuclidine-2-carboxylate (C10H17NO2)