Species with data from:
Takhistov, V.; Khlebnikova, N.; Orlov, V., Photoionization study of energetic properties of cations formed with fragmentation of substituted acetylenes containing elements of IV B group, Org. React. Tartu, 1980, 17, 449.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butyne, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H10)
- 2-Pentyne, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H12)
- (Trimethylsilyl)acetylene (C5H10Si)
- 1-(Trimethylsilyl)-1-propyne (C6H12Si)
- Phenyl-t-butylacetylene (C12H14)
- Silane, trimethyl(phenylethynyl)- (C11H14Si)
- 2-Pentyne, 1,1,1-trifluoro-4,4-dimethyl- (C7H9F3)
- Germane, trimethyl-, ethynyl- (C5H10Ge)
- 2-Pentynonitrile, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Stannane, trimethyl-, ethynyl- (C5H10Sn)
- Germane, trimethyl(3,3,3-trifluoro-1-propynyl)- (C6H9F3Ge)
- Silane, trimethyl(3,3,3-trifluoro-1-propynyl)- (C6H9F3Si)
- Acetylene, 1-phenyl-2-trimethylgermyl- (C11H14Ge)
- Propynonitrile, trimethylgermyl- (C6H9GeN)
- Propynonitrile, trimethylsilyl- (C6H9NSi)
- Germane, trimethyl-, 1-propynyl- (C6H12Ge)