Species with data from:
Lin, J.; Yu, C.; Peng, S.; Akiyama, I.; Li, K.; Lee, L.K.; LeBreton, P.R., Ultraviolet photoelectron studies of the ground-state electronic structure and gas-phase tautomerism of purine and adenine, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 4627.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Adenine (C5H5N5)
- 1H-Purin-6-amine, N,N-dimethyl- (C7H9N5)
- Adenine, 9-methyl- (C6H7N5)
- 1H-Purine, 6-methyl- (C6H6N4)
- 1H-Purin-6-amine, N-methyl- (C6H7N5)
- [1,2,4]Triazolo[1,5-a]pyrazine (C5H4N4)
- 9H-Purin-6-amine,N,9-dimethyl- (C7H9N5)
- 7H-Purin-6-amine, 7-methyl- (C6H7N5)
- 9H-purine, 9-methyl (C6H6N4)
- 7H-Purine, 7-methyl- (C6H6N4)